Arkansas Chiropractic Continuing Education Requirements
CO-SPONSORED BY AN ACCREDITED UNIVERSITY
24 hours of continuing education acquired during the preceding 12 months.
Online CE Allowed:
17-81-312. Renewal — Education requirement.
(a) The Arkansas State Board of Chiropractic Examiners shall not renew the license of any person actively engaged in practice within the State of Arkansas unless the person presents to the Board evidence of attendance, during the preceding twelve (12) months, at:
(1) An approved educational session or sessions of not less than twenty-four (24) hours duration conducted by an approved chiropractic institution of learning, or by some association approved by the board for the teaching of chiropractic philosophy and scientific courses pertaining to the profession; or
(2) An educational course conducted by the board.
(b) (1) The board may waive the requirement upon being presented a certificate from the doctor in charge that the license holder was physically unable on account of sickness or injury, or upon a showing that the license holder was in military service, when the course was conducted 14 within this state during the preceding twelve (12) months.
(2) The board may waive the requirement for any other valid reason.
(3) Any person who is initially licensed in January shall be required to complete twenty-four (24) hours of continuing education by December of that year, and each year thereafter comply with subdivision (a)(1) of this section.
(4) Any person who is initially licensed in July shall submit a certificate of attendance of a minimum of twelve (12) hours of continuing education program approved by the Board. Each year thereafter the doctor shall submit a certificate of attendance of completion of twenty-four (24) hours of continuing education seminars by December 31 of each year.
Arkansas Chiropractic Continuing Education – 7 Chiropractic CE
Best Deal! – $9.99 Per Credit
Total $69.93 for 7 Credit Hours
Degenerative Disc Disease – 2 Hours
Errors Diagnosing Joint Disease– 3 Hours
HIV/AIDS & Infection Awareness – 2 Hours